Newtype August 2014 - Free! high res scans + translation Part 1
Here is the little surprise I’ve been talking about a few days ago.
To celebrate this blog reaching one thousand followers, please have an english scanlation of this month’ Newtype.
I did the magazine scans, cleaning and typesetting, kudouusagi did the whole translation, and ccparadise proofread and helped with typesetting. So, if you enjoy this read, please visit their blog and thank them warmly, for that couldn’t have been done without them!
- Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
- Magazine cover (not translated)
- Table of content 1 | 2 (not translated)
- Original scans (not translated, zip is 11,3 MB)
As you can read in the post title, this is the first part only, there is more to come in the near future!
i saw a gifset and ended up watching the entire show: a novel by me
girls dont want boys, girls want rin matsuoka
- Makoto: It'd be undeniable how love-struck the boy would be. He'd be sighing all over the place and he'd have a dreamy look in his eyes. When he's with his partner it'd be like they're the only person he can see. He'd try really hard not to bring his partner up too much because he knows it'll eventually annoy his friends, but he'd undeniably be love-high the majority of the time.
- Haruka: In Haru's case, actions speak louder than words. He'd be quite clingy to his significant other, and although there might not be much word exchange, the way he's holding on to his partner would be enough. He'd be quite grumpy when he has to spend time away from them, so he'd go back to the comfort of water and mackerel, and Makoto, although still grumpy.
- Rin: For Rin being in love would be like walking on sunshine. He'd be in a really good mood almost all the time, and smile at anything that comes his way. He'd feel very motivated while being in love, and he'd talk about his partner like they put the stars in the sky.
- Nagisa: He'd be really lovey-dovey, and he'd be going on about how lovely and great everything is. It'd seem like he's constantly on cloud nine and might need his friends to bring him back down before he floats too far up.
- Rei: He'd be really invested into his relationship. He'd be constantly talking about them and buying them presents. He'd want to spend a lot of time with his significant other, and he'd be convinced that never in his life has he ever had something more beautiful than them.
- Nitori: He'd be a little nervous about being in love, he wouldn't want to get hurt, but when in love he'd be 100% dedicated to his partner. He'd be absolute putty in their hands, and he'd do anything for them as long as he can see them happy.
- Seijuro: He'd feel like he's at the top of the world and completely invincible. He'd go all out for his partner and he'd let the world know how in love he is and how amazing his partner is. He'd be a lot more cheerful and he'd act a lot more confident than he already is.
- Momotarou: He'd be an absolute mess. He'd be so infatuated that he wouldn't even be able to think straight. He'd walk into poles, walls, people because he's just so focused thinking of his partner he wouldn't even notice where he's going.
- Kou: She'd be very giddy and generally happy. Like any teenage girl in love, she'd feel so high on love that nothing could ever make her feel different about it. She'd look at her partner with so much care and tenderness, she would be really dedicated to her relationship.
Mom: You can’t just watch anime forever.
entering the yowapeda fandom like
i find it hilarious when people make hetalia characters out to be smooth motherfuckers our main cast literally consists of
- cry but as a kid was badass
- nani is wrong with u westerners
- older nani is wrong with u westerners
- why is it so cold
when you know exactly who everyone is on this list even without the names
IF YOU WENT TO SAN DIEGO COMIC CON OR KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS, PLEASE READ.
One of my dearest friends was found on the side of the road, unconscious and bloody. She was wearing this cosplay on the day it happened. She was last seen with friends when she ran off after a disagreement. Please, please, please, if you have ANY information or saw her anywhere, contact her mother. The full information is down below. This isn’t okay and it’s sickening to know that this happened at a place people truly can enjoy themselves. Please spread the word.
”I just received a call from the San Diego Police Department and my daughter Emily Weyer aka Milly Makara was found on the side of the road covered in blood with no ID unconscious. They are unsure what happened to her. My husband is on his way to the police station and then the hospital. If you have any information on what happened to her please send me a facebook message or call me at 951 229 3394. Thank you in advance”. -JILL WEYER
For any of my followers who was at SDCC and saw this person, her name is Emily (AKA Mille Makara). She was an attendee and was possibly taken and assaulted.
San Diego Police are trying to find out any information, timelines, even if she’s in your photos. Scour them for her.
More information, to let you know it’s no hoax.
Please boost, help the police nab whoever attacked Emily.
- "Peoples’ Choice Award" is America’s greatest honor.
- Styrofoam is not made from kittens.
- The U.F.O. was a paper plate.
- The nerds on the internet are not geeks.
- The word “cheese” is not funny in and of itself.
- The older Flanders boy is Todd, not Rod.
- Lyndon Johnsons did not provide the voice of Yosemite Sam.
- If you are reading this you have no life.
- Roy Rogers was not buried inside his horse.
- The other U.F.O was an upside-down salad spinner.
- Our universities are not “Hotbeds” of anything.
- Mr. Dershowitz did not literally have four eyes.
- Our viewers are not pathetic food tubes.
- Audrey Hepburn never weighed 400 pounds.
- The “Cheers” gang is not a real gang.
- Salt water does not “chase the thirsties away”.
- Licking an electrical outlet will not turn you into a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
- Cats do not eventually turn into dogs.
- Bullets do not bounce off fat guys.
- Recycling does not deplete the ozone.
- Everything is 10% fruite juice.
- The flesh eating virus does not hide in ice cream.
- Janet Reno is evil.
- V8 fruit juice is 1/8 gasoline.
- Ted Koppel is a robot.
- Women aren’t from Venus and men aren’t from Mars.
- Fleiss does floss.
- Quayle is familiar with common bathroom procedures.
- Bart is bad to the bone.
- Godfry Jones’ wife is cheating on him.
- The Beetles haven’t reunited to enter kickboxing competitions.
- The “Bug” on your TV screen can see into your home.
- Everyone on TV is better than you.
- The people who are writing this have no life.
The Simpsons - Season 6 Episode 9 - Homer Badman